Autonomous Diesel - Generator Units
Autonomous diesel-generator unit (АDGU) is designed for electric energy production in autonomous conditions not depending on central power supply system.
Autonomous diesel-generator units can be also used as reserve (emergency) power sources in those industries where constant no-break power is required.
At present the range of ADGU consists of products from 10kW till 500kW power, which are the most demanded on the market. Upon a special request there can be more high-powered units produced.
The main ADGU advantages are autonomy and mobility. The autonomous diesel-generator units which do not require capital construction are used when there is no possibility of using central power grids. For commissioning of such a unit it is needed only to deliver and to supply it with a required diesel fuel quantity, connect the unit to the local power grid and to start the operation of diesel-generator. The units could be equally efficiently applied for permanent and reserve operation, out of the country and in cities and for various facilities such as construction, trade, living or industrial area.
Diesel-generator units are used for different industries:
- oil-and-gas industry: oil extraction and processing, geological prospecting;
- mechanical engineering: reserve supply of remote objects, reserve power supply;
- housing and communal services: reserve and permanent power supply of housing (settlements, cottages, recreation centers), emergency service mobile stations;
- construction: permanent power supply in the absence of industrial line;
- food industry: reserve power supply of farming workshops and refrigerators;
- ministry of defense and ministry of emergency situations: power supply of mobile hospitals and camps, emergency consequences liquidation equipment, reserve supply of operational readiness systems;
All diesel-generators have the required compliance certificates and appliance permission for dangerous industries.